Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009282934-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as senior accountant. Our client is a mid-size international firm with innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. Corporate is a global medical devices company providing orthopedic solutions to surgeons. Headquarter is in part of Europe aspires to be the leading company in niche orthopedic market to improve surgeon and patient experience. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including basic accounting responsibilities from closing, cash flow, forecast & budgeting. Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you prepare monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) as well as consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet analysis for management reporting.
Your Skills & Experience
• More than 3 years of experience in finance & accounting.
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
• Extensive Excel skills.
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
• This role will be playing manager role with hands-on mindset.
• Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Good communication in business level English, and native level Japanese
What’s on offer?
• An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
• The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
• Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
• A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
• A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi