Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 17 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009273493-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic organisation and a leader in food & beverage field. Ongoing expansion has created a brilliant opening for a results-oriented, strong Accounting Manager. You will be part of a developed but ongoing team, enjoying an exciting career path and the rewards of a healthy work-life balance. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
This role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
• Oversee accounting/financial admin staff
• Manage banking processes and procedures
• Handle budget for the firm (business side)
• Oversee all expenses and accounting procedures
• Assist with all tax matters
• Prepare financial communication on the behalf of the company
• Manage financial reports
• Act as liaison with accounting firm and HQ accounting (some accounting functions outsourced)
Your Skills& Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field.
• Advanced credentials such as CPA, CA or MBA are preferred.
• Outstanding relevant financial experience spanning at least 4 years.
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organisation with a high customer service orientation.
• Solid technology and analytical abilities.
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
• Extraordinary business insights.
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi