Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009282922-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
1. Accounting Operations
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end process, accounts payable/receivable, general ledger, cash flow analysis, fixed assets management, etc.
- Ensure that accounting entries and accruals are made properly.
- Work with Division Manager to ensure that all closing reporting are timely submitted and in the compliance with the local and global accounting standard
- Proactively support Division Manager and Controlling Manager in managing/overseeing accounting cycle (monthly closing, yearly book and tax audit)
- Coordinate and complete annual audit in collaboration with CFO, Division Manager and Controlling Manager
- Comply with tax filing requirement by studying regulations, calculate and prepare estimated income and consumption tax payments, and complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
2 Staff Development
- Prepare individual development plan with Division manager
- Provide training and daily coaching with Division Manager
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting or CPA is preferred
- Comprehensive understanding and background (IFRS, JGAAP)
- Language: English Proficiency: Business level of listening, writing, reading and verbal
- Strong Communication Skills, self-starter, ability to make financial matters easy to understand for operational
- PC skills: Excel: VLookup, SumIf, SumProduct, Pivot Table
- SAP: FI, CO, AA modules, especially profit center reporting experience is preferable.
- Other ERP: SAP BW, SmartView, Essbase, AS400
- At least 5-10 years Finance planning and Analysis Experience.
- More than 10 years hands-on monthly closing experience is a plus
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi