Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010050898-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client, one of the largest company within its industry is looking for a bilingual Accounting Manager to join their team. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level.
Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
• Month and end-year process
• Accounts Payable/receivable
• Cash receipts
• General ledger
• Payroll and utilities
• Treasury, budgeting
• Cash forecasting
• Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
• Capital assets reconciliations
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Native in Japanese & Fluent in English.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel.
• Knowledge of both IFRS & JGAAP, including tax accounting.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.