¥10M - 12M / annum
January 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a globally known services company with headquarters in the US. In Japan they have been established for over 20 years. The Japan office has around 50 employees. Great working environment with stability. Excellent position for an accounting manager who wants to work closely with CFO and counterparts overseas.
The Accounting Manager in Tokyo, Japan for the Japan legal entity responsible for the day-to-day running of the general accounting and other back-office duties. This includes managing one staff accountant and ensuring that the team works together to achieve department objectives.
• General Ledger(s)
• Local corporation law compliance
• Local statutory and tax compliance
• US GAAP accounting compliance
• Ad Hoc reporting
• Stable company with low turnover. Controller working over 6 years.
• American based company listed on NYSE
• Stable team that work very well together.
• Excellent work life balance. Controller wants zero overtime