Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009235771-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and a true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the AP/Finance Department. As the Accounts Payable Clerk two days will ever be the same. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques. Your brilliant organisational skills and ability to multi-task allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. This role also offers plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
• Native in Japanese and business level English
• Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least two years.
• Brilliant skills in MS Excel.
• Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
• Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent time management skills.
You are highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately. You have a flexible outlook and are able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. You have strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills, especially with contacts from both technical and financial backgrounds. You have the initiative and creative flair to offer innovative solutions to improve the A/P function.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi