¥5M - 7M / annum
March 2, 2018
Banking and financial services
- Reports to the head of local regulatory reporting.
- Prepare accurate daily, monthly and quarterly local regulatory returns in accordance with regulatory requirements as well as ad hoc survey from regulator.
- Assist in setting up, maintaining and improving financial compliance system and management information systems to ensure the financial data provided meet the requirements.
- Engaging in the enhancement / revamp project of regulatory reporting database.
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance; professional qualifications is a must
- Good understanding in regulatory reporting.
- Stable experience and good communication skills in Japanese and English.
- Willing to work under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please contact kristo.chan @ roberthalf.jp directly for further details.