Asia Finance Manager
¥12M - 12M / annum
24 January 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a Regional Role that will challenge and energize you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and you will be given opportunities to advance within the organization. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Asia Finance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company’s results. Let your leadership skills shine as you coach, mentor and recruit for your highly talented team.
Main responsibilities includes:
• Support an effective S&OP process in Asia, including preparation of relevant documents and actively participates in monthly Supply Chain/Operations reviews.
• Assist with the annual budget and forecast processes with focus on supply chain related cost and Sales/GP at SKU level per country in Asia
• Perform monthly variance analysis on Gross Profit per product by Market against Last year and Budget
• Consolidate Sales/GP data at SKU level by country for Actuals/Forecast reports and analyze month over month and/or forecast over forecast
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
• Natural talent for people leadership.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
• Brilliant ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
• Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
• Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an impressive track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer?
• An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
• The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
• A fast-paced workplace that will energize and inspire you.
• The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
• An employer who fosters work-life balance.