Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 12 December 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 00101440992-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
This position is process-driven and involves asset management coordinating budgets, leasing plans, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare and implement asset and leasing plan
- Prepare annual budget per client and lender’s requirements
- Analyze tenant financial statements
- Prepare and implement the repair, maintenance, and capex of assets
- Liaise with property managers and leasing agents
- Ensure property manager implements leasing and asset plan
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports per client and lender’s requirements
- Liaise with the accounting team to ensure financial reports are completed
- Manage and review vendor contracts
- Review compliance management processes
- This is a position that does not require a strict set of hours to be spent physically inside the office due to the nature the position’s duties and responsibilities.
- However, the position may be required to work on non-business days or outside of office hours due to business trips, reporting timelines, etc. In that case the Company will grant time off in lieu of the business days, provided there is no hindrance to the business.
- Occasional business trips including site visits, and discussions with sellers, etc.