AVP, Central Compliance
¥8M - 12M / annum
June 29, 2018
Banking and financial services
- Regulatory Reporting: conduct regulatory reporting to the JFSA, industry associations, exchange and clearing houses and Tokyo Metropolitan Government
- Participate in regulatory exams and act as liaison between firm employees and Inspectors. Coordination and management of risk assessment participate global calls as Japan representative, and coordination with other division regarding hand off items.
- Anti-bribery: coordination in Anti-bribery and Gift & entertainment, research on previous gift & entertainment for Compliance Approver in order to review business’ request, maintenance of local G&E log for items not captured previously.
- Mandatory Absence: coordination and management of Mandatory Absence Policy for Japan, participate in Global Mandatory Absence calls as Japan representative, coordination with stakeholders in business for maintenance of sensitive/non-sensitive employee identification and breach process.
- Good communication skills (colleagues, other departments and senior management) and interpersonal skill
- Personal integrity, accountability and detail oriented;
- Thrives in a team environment;
- Ability to liaise across departments and adapt to different perspectives;
- Strong writing and translation skills and ability to express ideas logically, accurately and clearly in English and Japanese;
- PC Skills (Required - Word, Excel, and Power Point)
For more information, contact bart.ciebien @ roberthalf.jp