¥8M - 10M / annum
February 7, 2018
IT and technology
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance
- Define reporting and alerting requirements
- Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
Your skills and experience
- At least five years outstanding Business Analyst experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management.
- Excellent skills in budget tracking and complex cost benefit analysis.
- Extraordinary understanding of distributed technologies/architecture plus mainframe technologies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and financial analysis skills.
- Able to communicate in English and Japanese (Read and Write) on business level.
You have the business acumen to predict market trends and the brilliant experience to develop solutions that meet problems head on. You relish a chance to solve unusual or complex problems, and you know how to influence senior leaders to encourage development of new ideas and approaches. More than an IT expert, you know how to align technology solutions with business strategies while having the confidence to collaborate with senior management and motivate a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.