Bilingual Investment Banking Programme Manager
¥13M - 18M / annum
March 26, 2018
A global Fintech firm experiencing healthy growth in Japan, having succeeded in winning major global investment banking clients. Having won this new business, we are seeking an experienced Programme Manager to lead the client facing delivery of their platform.
This role is perfect for somebody from an investment bank or fintech firm, to move to a rapidly growing firm.
- Delivery of a multi-year, multi-streamed programme and providing overall leadership for the programme while maintaining a focus on achieving results
- Acting as the primary contact point for the end client throughout the project lifecycle, including the development and presentation of programme plans, progress reports and acceptance by the client of the final product, including participation in client workshops
- Internal senior stakeholder management and close liaison with development and support teams
- Ensuring the appropriate allocation and skilling of resources and their effective deployment throughout the programme
- Coordination with global product delivery groups overseas , ensuring deliveries meet overall programme needs
- Active management of the overall programme to contractual obligations of all parties and the management of change control to those obligations
- Proven track record of programme delivery within an investment banking environment and preferably experience of large scale integration programmes, managing multiple parallel streams
- And excellent working knowledge of the post-trade lifecycle of a broad range of products including Equity, Fixed Income, Listed Derivatives and OTCs
- Strong experience of Solution Provider / Client relationship management preferable for the provider perspective.
- Strong influencing skills and experience of working in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface effectively with both business and technology stakeholders at any level
- Experience of different project delivery methodologies, e.g. Agile / Waterfall and the ability to manage to combinations of these, depending on programme needs