¥12M - 16800000 / annum
February 28, 2018
This role is so much more than a job – every single day is different as you lead walk-through discussions, and translate steps into process workflows and detailed desktop procedure manuals. Your organisational skills will be put to the test managing and executing a schedule of desktop procedures and providing weekly status reports. Your outstanding technical knowledge lets you support operational transformation projects by identifying gaps between requirements and solution capabilities. There’s opportunity to demonstrate your creative flair too as you define future process maps and narratives to fill gaps from requirements to solution capabilities. Bring your leadership talent to the fore as you perform quality reviews of junior team members.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Management with at least four years of experience.
- Independent thinker and self-starter with the ability to lead a team.
- Brilliant oral and written communication skills, Japanese and English
- Extraordinary knowledge of documenting operational policies and procedures.
- Exceptional knowledge of and/or experience with financial/operational transformation
You have a meticulous eye for detail combined with strong analytical skills. You can develop workable solutions for complex challenges and visualise the end result. You’re outstandingly organised and you relish the opportunity to liaise with a wide cross-section of colleagues, and you have the confidence to convey your ideas and analysis to business leaders. A special ability to motivate those around you makes you the ideal team leader, able to develop the skills of junior staff.
What’s on offer?
- A diverse working landscape with responsibility for a broad range of projects.
- A fast-changing firm that recognizes and promotes the value of work-life balance.
- Extensive professional development.
- The inspiration of a talented team lead by highly regarded professionals.
- A real opportunity to expand your skill set and enjoy a clearly defined career path.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.