Business Analyst Consultant
¥12M - 14400000 / annum
February 16, 2018
The responsibilities of the position will be to :
- Analyze current state and document process and value stream maps
- Develop and execute initiatives to address business challenges
- Design future state processes by identifying target state business requirements
- Manage change and execute projects to redesign, reduce costs and drive efficiencies.
- Monitor and track project deliverables, results and risks
Required skills and experience
- Proven background in business analysis and consulting
- Insurance industry experience and knowledge is preferred.
- Able to gather business requirements, assess operational models and evaluate strategy.
- Deep knowledge of process documentation and change transformation.
- Can perform complex analysis of expense management, profitability
- Excellent bilingual communication and presentation skills.
- Able to do detailed process mapping exercises.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to broaden their experience on an exciting long-term project with one of the world’s largest insurance providers. Our client is undergoing a 1 year+ project to effect deep, transformative change to their business processes and claims systems. Reporting line is to global headquarters
To apply please provide your English CV clearly setting-out your relevant skills and experiences. In your application please also include your availability to start working and your times to discuss your application via a telephone call. Please note that due to the volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to profiles considered ineligible for this position.