12 January 2018
IT and technology
- For our client we are looking for a Business Analyst for their Global Privacy Office to collect and document business and functional requirements for some key projects that are part of a group wide Program. They will then work with the project teams and various business members to deliver systems, processes and training that fulfil these requirements.
- A current project that the successful candidate will be assigned to is a project to improve (security) incident management processes, procedures and systems.
- The chosen candidate will be required to work with multiple stakeholders from various business, technical, legal and information security functions on a day to day basis, including stakeholders based overseas and teams with varying levels of English and Japanese language ability.
- Clearly documenting various levels of requirements, including demonstrating traceability between requirements at different levels;
- Analyzing business and regulatory needs to determine business requirements;
- Eliciting requirements from a range of stakeholders which include people with no experience of defining requirements (turning general statements of want into clear and unambiguous requirements);
- Negotiating with stakeholders with different or conflicting requirements to reach a consensus or defining innovative solutions that will address both sets of conflicting requirements;
- Defining functional requirements (for implementing in systems and processes) that support or deliver business requirements;
- Working with system owners / implementation teams to implement, test and deliver functional requirements;
- Working with business teams and other project team members to implement business processes that support new business requirements or updated systems;
- Defining and executing user acceptance test’s.
- At least 5 years’ experience defining and documenting business and functional requirements;
- Successful contribution to multiple ‘full lifecycle’ system implementation / development projects (i.e. from initiation to closure) where the candidate has defined and then delivered the requirements;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Business process definition and documentation;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work independently;
- Ability to understand conflicting viewpoints and find a ‘middle way’
- English: Business level, verbal and written
- Japanese: Business level, verbal and written