¥6M - 8M / annum
February 20, 2018
IT and technology
- Act as the primary interface between the Product Owner/SMEs and the Developers/Testers within a Scrum team.
- Articulate the business needs in the form of user stories that are very clear and concise and are easy to understand and implement by the developers (both onsite and offshore).
- Ensure the developers clearly understand the business needs and develop solutions accordingly.
- Analyze and challenge the business on their needs and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements.
- Assist the Product Owner/SMEs to functional test the changes and accept during a sprint.
- Produce functional documentation – business flows and customer journeys. Also assist the change management team to develop user manuals.
- Identify key risks and issues, and develop mitigation plan.
- Effectively resolve issues under aggressive timelines.
Your skills and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a business analyst in an Agile environment interfacing with both technical and business teams.
- Experience writing and grooming user stories, including acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge and experience using business process modelling and customer journey mapping tools.
- Effectively articulate the business needs to developers and testers for them build and test the solutions.
- Ability to facilitate the scrum team to consensus on process design and decisions.
- Ability to challenge the business about old processes & practices and make suggestions for strategic & operational improvements.
- Good understanding of P&C Insurance in Japan is a definite plus.
- Bilingual Japanese and English, Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have a College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.