Business Relationship Manager
¥13M - 14M / annum
24 January 2018
In addition to the Business Relationship Management role, this role will oversee the IT applications management duties for the region including maintenance and support, enhancements and projects. As the company plans to implement SAP S4/HANA the person in this role will play a significant role in ensuring the global SAP S4/HANA solution is implemented properly and on time for the Japan business (in 2019) and in the rest of the region (in 2020). As such, this role requires the applicant to have significant knowledge in subject matters pertaining to both IT and the business, and must have a thorough understanding of the business to identify its needs and envisage business solutions.
- Develop technology strategies for the business unit that align within the overall business strategy.
- Prepare cost benefit analyses for projects, and assist business stakeholders in prioritizing projects.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT and internal and external partners (business units, service providers).
- Drive Service Level Agreement (SLA) negotiations to enhance value to the business unit.
- Ensure the business units understand the technology solution, overall solution delivery, and compliance to governance processes, architecture standards, etc.
- Identify and leverage IT synergy potentials across business units.