Business-side Program Manager in Consumer Industry
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 21 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9363561-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
My client is a leading consumer business and building out a new “online store” which will revolutionise and disrupt the retail industry. As a program manager you are expected to combine a real commercial acumen, strategic vision and ground level execution to bring the business to reality. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and perfect for business-side Project/Program Manager or Management Consultants (BCG, McKinsey, Bain, Big 4) to indulge in some game changing projects. In this role, you will work internationally and cross-functionally with international teams (operations, technology etc) to lead process and productivity improvements for retail related optimization opportunities while maintaining a strong focus on the customer.
- Identify business process improvements and areas of automation, driving these process improvements across retail business, support and technical teams.
- Lead retail business, support and technical teams in driving standardization of business processes
- Define, measure and present metrics / reports to Senior Level Management to ensure proper project prioritization to support multiple retail business teams.
- Engage effectively with retail business, support and technology team members to manage and resolve issues and escalations on a daily basis.
- Strong project and time management skills
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Experience leading programs and projects
- Excellent customer service skills to apply toward retail businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Japanese and English
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving
What’s in for you
- The opportunity to be a founding member in the starting team of a heavily invested busiess
- Dynamic, innovative, fast-paced environment and working with smart people
- Great compensation package including company stock