CFO Finance Director
¥25M - 25M / annum
January 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a highly regarded market leader enjoying significant year on year growth amid a culture of excellence and a dedication to work-life balance. Ongoing expansion has created an exciting opportunity to join the Group’s executive team as Chief Financial Officer, adding experience, process and commercial insights to this fast-growing business. This exceptional role is pivotal to the continued growth and success of the Company as it aims to achieve further expansion and grow market share - and it offers you a unique opening to build on your skills and experience.
As CFO Finance Director you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO and APAC CFO. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting to the global finance/subsidiary team. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience working in a small to medium size business
• The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
• Impressive professional communication skills and reporting style to engage and inform fellow executives both locally and internationally.
• Your experience managing company finances within a rapid growth environment, and your enthusiasm to take ownership of deliverables while leading and motivating a team will make you invaluable to our client. Your familiarity with global reporting is desirable, and experience in an industrial work place will be advantageous (although not essential).
What’s on offer?
• A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a global growing company
• Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set
• The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture – one that rewards results and inspires initiative.