Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009288770-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Here is an exciting opportunity to fast-track your career as a Cost Accountant. Our client is a well-known firm with a strong reputation for innovation and excellence, hoping to build on an already impressive team. This role offers brilliant long term potential and a strong package of benefits including ongoing professional development. We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast–paced environment to support the firm's continued success.
In this dynamic workplace, you will enjoy a diverse range of responsibilities including managing cost and expense performance, financial reporting, work closely with business partners for annual budgets. Let your organisational ability shine as you participate in forecasting, variance analysis and lead process improvement projects. Your excellent time management ability is critical as you support the business with accurate product cost estimates, ensure inventory accuracy and assist site operations in maintaining effective internal controls.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Native level in Japanese and fluent in English.
• Minimum 5 – 6 years of work experience in Finance function.
• Manufacturing industry experience.
• Previous cost accounting experience would be beneficial.
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
• Uncommon ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Impressive understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance.
• Exceptional organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Your technical skills are outstanding and you have the business know-how to provide insightful analysis on financial results (trends, performance, metrics and benchmarks). Your special multi-tasking skills allow you to work across a range of diverse areas including working closely with business partners. You have the leadership skills to motivate and mentor your team, and the confidence to collaborate with business leaders. Put your creative flair to work as you look beyond the numbers to offer innovative suggestions to further improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What’s on offer?
• An impressive opportunity to develop your skill set and experience.
• The camaraderie and support of a talented and energised team.
• Participation in a diverse array of ongoing special projects.
• A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring.
• A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi