Decision Support Analyst (FPA)
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 04 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010061071-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
• Conduct financial planning collaboratively with business departments, based on a good
understanding of company business, aligned with business strategies as well as historical data, aiming for delivery of accurate financial forecast in a timely manner
• Build effective working relationship with business departments, providing business partnering and financial support
• Prepare management reporting in line with HQ requirements as well as local management teams
• Perform financial analyses from the point of business and financial perspective, including but not limited to return on investment and cost optimization, as required on various issues raised by management.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• USCPA / JCPA holder preferred.
• Brilliant problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide innovative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi