Digital CRM Systems/Data Analyst for Consumer Goods Firm
¥7M - 10M / annum
April 26, 2018
IT and technology
An exciting role has come up for a data, tech and business-savvy professional to enter a CRM Specialist role. This position sits in Technology, though you are expected to bethe real bridge between business needs and technology solutions. This is not a super “techie” role, though the candidate is expected to be comfortable with technology and keep up-to-date with new solutions coming onto the market. This role is great for someone who “loves data” to work in a wide-ranging role, with plenty of cross-functional stakeholder interaction….and to work for an awesome firm at the forefront of digital innovation.
More about the Role:
- Work closely with business, to understand CRM/data requirements and provide relevant solutions
- Participate in the definition of the business case objectives for the CRM project/program.
- Define and monitor the project plans, and activities for CRM systems related projects
- Prepare the project delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
- Escalate and solve CRM systems user issues to relevant support teams, where necessary (this is not a support role, though you will be the IT interface for CRM activities)
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Business Partner: Partner to Sales & Marketing Divisions
- Solution Provider: Imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs
- Business savvy: Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Great Communicator: Takes change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and user satisfaction
- Bilingual Japanese & English, with Mandarin skills a big plus
What’s On Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a “change” environment in a massive global company with the investments to support the digital transformation agenda
- Great opportunity for a more junior “high potential” candidate who loves data, to move into a well-structured role with excellent career path
- Work with cutting edge digital technologies within a highly recognized global consumer brand
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
Japan, Tokyo 100-0004 +813 5219 6633