¥10M - 12M / annum
June 14, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
Our client is a Global media company handling the portfolio of the world’s leading luxury company. They are looking for someone to lead in handling crafting cutting edge luxury marketing in one of the world’s most exciting luxury markets.
- Build & establish strong relationships with senior stakeholders within the client's business
- Understand and evaluate the client’s needs so to identify opportunities for additional revenue opportunities.
- Drive Digital Strategy, create compelling and strategic media thought pieces on how digital channels can be used to integrate the consumer journey and being able to define the role of digital at a macro business level.
- Ability to create long term and short term digital roadmaps for the client and put the necessary steps in place to make them happen.
- Input into digital strategic roadmap and help improve and develop new products and/or service propositions for client when necessary
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Digital Marketer
- Digital all-rounder with proven experience and strong understanding of multiple digital media channels (online display, social, paid search, SEO, programmatic, etc.) as well as a passionate following of new/emerging technologies
- Hands on knowledge tools such as search trends, ad servers, social analytics, data visualization & analysis tools.
- High level numeracy and analysis skills, to be able to interrogate data and coming out with actionable insights to inform business decisions.