Digital Technical Project Manager
¥8M - 11M / annum
May 1, 2018
My client is a world renowned consumer products company, with a number of well-known brands. As part of their global digital transformation to move the organization into a more modern customer-centric and data-driven approach, the need has arisen for a Digital Technical PM, to bring knowhow of anything digital (CRM, e-Commerce, Analytics etc). The position will work closely with the centralized Digital team to bring cutting edge digital capability to the organisation. This specialist role is responsible for building and managing a modern efficient digital and e-commerce ecosystem within a complex fast paced environment. Sitting in HQ in Japan, you will have great opportunity to lead diverse global initiatives.
More about the Role:
- Liaising closely with Local and Regional digital teams to accelerate initiatives of e-Commerce, CRM and Data Analytics.
- Lead the development and implementation of E-Commerce Services for the Japan region.
- Coordinate an implementation project and regular maintenance process for the digital asset management platform.
- Manage development partner objectives, deliverables, timelines across multiple digital projects.
- Establish and maintain communication process and relationship with internal key stakeholders; Digital, brand holders, and regional digital teams.
More about the Successful Candidate:
- Minimum 3-5 years of program and project management within the digital or information technology space
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working with an Ecommerce and Digital platform ( e.g. SalesForce Commerce Cloud, Adobe Experience Manager ) or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in a global team
- Clear thinking and communication to deliver tactical messages to technical/non-technical audiences and stakeholders
- Fluent English and business-level Japanese preferred
What’s On Offer:
- Opportunity to work in a “change” environment in a massive global company with the investments to support the digital transformation agenda
- Lead global projects and get to handle cutting edge technology
- Enjoy a diverse cross-cultural role