¥8M - 10M / annum
May 23, 2018
Digital marketing and sales
An exciting role has come up for an E-commerce Manager, who will be responsible for all aspects of the Japanese market !
More about the Role:
- Plan annual / monthly targets / track online business performance
- Plan, implement and monitor all digital Marketing KPIs in PDCA cycles
- Work with overseas HQ and external agencies
- E-Merchandising in cooperation with Local MD team
- Develop Omni-Channel customer experience
- Logistics and Supply Chain with HQ and Local team
More about the Successful Candidate:
- 2+ years E-Commerce experience
- Business-level English
- Intermediate level in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Creative, Self-starter, Proactive Mind and Can-Do-Attitude! We love creative people!!
- Data mining experience is a plus (Excel, SPSS, etc.)
- Microsoft Access skill is a plus
What’s On Offer:
- Work in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking
- Great benefits, work / life balance
- Excellent career path!
TokyoOte Center Bldg, 22F
100-0004 +813 5219 6633