Executive IT Support
¥6M - 7M / annum
February 7, 2018
IT and technology
- Conduct desk side support for qualified user work stations including desktops, laptop; peripheral auxiliary hardware, and mobile devices.
- Conduct incident as well as problem management for qualified users.
- Conduct installations, moves, adds and changes (IMAC) support for qualified user.
- Conduct IT related end-user training and on-boarding for qualified users.
- Coordinate and support executive meetings and events including multimedia equipment preparations and support.
- Collaborate, communicate and liaise with relevant IT teams to ensure executive support for qualified users.
- Track and monitor support efforts and cases using client specific support tracking and monitoring systems.
- Document support efforts in accordance with client specific support documentation standards.
- Attend and proactively contribute to support team meetings.
Your skills and experience
- 3x years plus L1 or L2 end user support experience is required.
- Analytical troubleshooting skill on MS Windows, MS Office is required.
- Japanese native + English Business, or English Native + Japanese business is either required.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.