Finance Business Partner
¥8M - 8M / annum
5 March 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global leader in medical industry and looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognized and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.