Finance Director (Head of Finance)
¥15M - 15M / annum
14 February 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is an international media company with headquarters in the US and offices located worldwide. They are known for their famous branding and have a long standing customer base. The business has been double digit growth and they need a Director in Japan to act as a business partner and report overseas.
• Develop annual budget and report to CEO/International Head Office
• Develop and report revised budget twice in a year (May and September)
• Analyze and report monthly financial results to Head Office
• Approve transactions (Banking transaction, capital project, expense)
• Manage Internal Audit with US Head Office
• Develop and implement organizational change and restructure
• Develop and organize corporate meeting (present strategic development to all employees twice a year)
Your Skills & Experience
• Big 4 experience is a plus
• Work experience in Japan
• Fluent Japanese
• Accounting and FPA experience
• Business partnering experience
What’s on offer?
• Be a key decision maker in the business.
• Work closely with the CEO and International Head Office
• Globally known and listed company
• Lead a small team
• Business partnering role
Please apply to find out more information.