¥20M - 25M / annum
28 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Leader to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth. This is a very dynamic and high profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career.
In this highly diverse role you will lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth. Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business.
Your Skills & Experience
• Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
• Brilliant communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
• Impressive organizational skills.
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
• A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
• The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
• Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
• A company that recognizes excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.