Finance Manager (#1 role)
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009317220-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is one of the leaders in medical tools and part of the bigger consumer company.
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Finance Manager to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across all programs. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career.
Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure that models are correct and are fully accrued each month, verifying and holding the operations team accountable so that end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting and related financial controls are operating effectively
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
• Outstanding accounting experience spanning 10+ years.
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. As a part of the leadership team, you will lead the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; challenge the status quo; and foster creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
• A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
• A modern, energised working environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
• A company that recognises excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi