Finance Manager (No.1 position)
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 24 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010036168-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a market leader and is offering an international work environment with career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a rapidly growing team. You will report to CEO directly and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement.
• Oversee operations of the Finance /Accounting department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
• Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
• Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Native in Japanese & Fluent in English.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel.
• Experience in retail / luxury brand will be preferred
• Hands on, playing manager
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.