Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 13 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009309483-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
■About this position:
- The successful candidate will play a role of Japan Services controller, co-working with AP Services Finance, Japan FP&A team, global Accounting and Japan Service team, etc.
- S/he will be responsible for working closely with Japan Service Operations to develop the financial forecast, to track the actual performance, to provide the recommendations to the top management and to communicate with AP Service HQ and AP Service Finance.
- This job contributes to improve the financials including P&L, expense saving, optimization of resource and inventory, etc., and quality and effective process implementations for Japan Services team.
- This role helps executives to make a decision timely and appropriately when they face some issues.
- This position doesn’t include people management, at the beginning, but will in the future.
- This position reports to the Service Sales Finance Director (Japanese)
■Roles and responsibilities
- Develop financial forecasts, track the actual performance, analyze the variances, and provide recommendations to the Japan Services GM
- Control resource, expenses and inventory to optimize the financial returns.
- Implement the quality processes and effective controls to ensure proper financial statements are prepared and sound business operations are executed. This includes but not limited to avoiding unauthorized activities, side letters, erroneous presentations, etc.
■Key Interaction with:
- Global Service Finance team and AP Services Finance team
- Japan CFO, Japan FP&A team and global accounting team
- Japan Service GM, Japan Service Operation team
Must Have – essential
- 5-10+ years of experiences in working in management accounting
- Experience in financial accounting and internal controls
- Working Experience at global environment, with global team(s), and/or in mixed cultures
- Fluent-level Japanese skills
- Business-level English skills
- Well developed MS Excel skills
Good to have - desirable
- People Management
- Working Experience at Japanese-affiliated
- CPA / MBA
- Well developed PowerPoint skills
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi