Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 13 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009352097-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
S/he will work for Japan Finance team to support Japan business.
- Manager : Japan Project Finance Manager
- Subordinates : n/a
- Number of Peers : n/a
- Responsible for providing financial strategy, modeling to deliver business objectives drawing on a cumulative knowledge base from previous experiences to execute an appropriate course of action
- Driving business activities including: analyzing variances and trends, and developing Financial strategies/ solution in order to maximize Business opportunity and improve the financial efficiency and provide recommendations to complex business challenges
- Japan GM, Japan CFO, Japan other function team
Experience and Qualifications:
- 1+ years experiences in sales/business support function (Sales Operations, Sales Planning, and Business Management) or Finance Planning function.
Must Have – essential:
- At least 3-5 year Experience in Big4 accounting firm revenue/cost/expense analysis is preferred.
- Good analytical sense with strong financial background with positive working attitude to provide some solutions and be able to work under pressure.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English/Japanese.
- Well developed MS Excel/PowerPoint skills
Good to have:
- IT industry related experience is an advantage
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi