Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009987185-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This fashion conglomerate is a well known and a household name in the fashion industry. They have more than 10 brands under their business and the operations all over the world and in Japan has been very stable.
Be part of a well-known fashion conglomerate and work as a finance manager for one of their brands.
• Actively lead the planning and budgeting process
• Management accounting, establish system and process to collect, structure and analyze financial data
• Responsibility of annual controlling activities according to financial calendar
• Train, motivate and develop the supporting team to ensure delivery of the functional targets
Your Skills & Experience
• At least 5 years experience in FPA preferably in business-to-consumer companies
• Business level English as this role requires to communicate with HQ
• Must be a good team player and can work well with senior management
• Good communication skills and open mindedness
What’s on offer?
• Utilize your English skills set as this role requires overseas reporting
• Be a part of a fashion group where there is an opportunity to progress your career within different brands outside the group