¥18M - 18M / annum
28 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Business Partner in a role that will challenge you on your path to become CFO? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and you will be given opportunities to advance within the organization. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you.
As Finance Business Partner your main responsibilities will be
• Be right hand of CFO and CEO to make overall company business analysis
• Manage team members
• Create reports to all businesses by working closely with other FP&A Managers
• For critical decision, CEO, CFO and You will make a call. Identify key points for resource allocation, ROI to invest to one business over another
• Manage cost, cash flow and projects
• Deep dive into system and find out what is going on, make reports
Your Skills & Experience
• Excellent experience spanning at least 7-10 years.
• People leadership.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
• Brilliant ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
• Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
• Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
You have developed an impressive track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
What’s on offer?
• An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
• The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
• A fast-paced workplace that will energize and inspire you.
• The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
• An employer who fosters work-life balance.