¥12M - 12M / annum
13 March 2018
Finance and accounting
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Finance Manager in a role that will challenge and energize you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you. Our client is passionate about career progression and training and development, and you will be given opportunities to advance within the organization. Join some of the brightest, most capable people in the industry to achieve success and make the kind of contribution that matters to you. You can see your contribution in Tokyo 2020 Olympics as well.
Reporting to the Controller, you will provide key analytical support to the management regarding financial management, planning, budgeting, and variance analysis in order to help profitably grow the business and understand key drivers. Among these is also understanding sales and marketing flows.
Your Skills & Experience
• Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
• Natural talent for people leadership.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
• Brilliant ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
• Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
• Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
What’s on offer?
• An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
• The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
• A fast-paced workplace that will energize and inspire you.
• The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.