¥7M - 10M / annum
18 December 2017
Banking and financial services
One of the largest Insurance Company is looking for an Accountant up to 30’s.
This company prioritize the cultural fit.
If you are willing to work in a mature growing environment as an accountant which you can learn a lot, please take a look.
- Deputy for the local accounting head, assisting in IFRS/Group reporting, local regulatory reporting and managerial accounting and daily operations.
- Develop knowledge and expertise in the above accounting areas and take the leading role.
- IFRS reporting
Prepare IFRS reporting and other required reports in accordance with group requirements on a timely manner.
- Local regulatory reporting (Company Act/FSA)
Prepare the local financial reporting in accordance with company Act/FSA.
- Managerial accounting
Prepare managerial accounting information to the department and the local management.
- Account reconciliation and credit control
Maintain accounts and monitor receivables and payables to achieve timely settlements and robust control.
- Strong understanding for IFRS and J-GAAP general insurance accounting with tax is mandatory required.
- Experience for similar role (Financial reporting, Financial Planning and Analysis) is required in foreign insurance company.
- Experience for investments, settlement and custody tasks.
- Management experience for small/mid-sized team.
- Experience with foreign parent-local subsidiary reporting.
- Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant is an added advantage.
- Actuarial knowledge/experience is an added advantage.
- Accounting Standards: Working knowledge of international and local standards and processes.
- Reporting: Ability to generate appropriate reports for internal and external requirements.
- Analytical skill: Ability to manage financial data with appropriate reconciliation process.
- Understanding of non-life insurance business: Main processes and requirements, e.g. technical processing and credit control against intermediaries and RI partners.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to analyze highly complex data, from multiple sources, in detail; identify and resolve issues before they transpire.
- Communication: Ability to communicate with overseas staff in oral/written appropriately.
- IT skills (Office applications): Use general office application tools e.g. Power Point, Excel, Word.
- Strong understanding of investments activities.