¥10M - 10M / annum
March 1, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognized and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
• Analyze and consolidate the budget data and validate the data
• Develop financial models and ad hoc financial analyses to support management in their decision making
• Work internally with marketing and sales during the preparation of their budgets to ensure timely submission of budget data, as well as in the monitoring/analysis of their respective budget
• Prepare all financial management reporting and analysis in line with internal reporting requirements
• Build effective working relationship with internal customers
• Bachelor’s degree
• Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent preferred
• Business level in English and Japanese
• 2-3 years of working experience in equivalent field
• US CPA preferred
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment were your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.