¥8M - 8M / annum
August 30, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our global FMCG client is looking for a junior Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognized and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts. Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in business administration.
• Minimum 1 – 2 years working experience in finance analysis role.
• High level of proficiency in Excel, Experience in SAP.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide innovative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.