Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 27 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 0010146476-FS
Job Classification : Financial Services
Junior financial controllers mainly focusing on Asset Management business. Staff in this role is expected to manage internal and external financial reporting process by coordinating with offshore service center to meet deadlines and quality standards under the supervisory of local manager. The role is also expected to engage in various financial related tasks outside of Asset Management, if required.
- In charge of periodic (e.g Monthly and Annually) closing of book by validating and controlling key reporting items
- In charge of calculating local regulatory capital ratio
- In charge of periodic local financial / regulatory reporting creating and submission for Asset management.
- Participate in planning and forecasting of performance of Asset management business
- Participate in the cost analysis for Asset management business
- Participate in the internal management reporting process including AuM and P/L
- Participate in the other adhoc tasks required for business and franchise
- Participate in other financial related tasks for DB Japan groups
- Coordinate and supervise processes performed by offshore staff
- An effective communicator, good interpersonal skills
- Strong controllership mind-set.
- Excellent team player.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Process and detailed oriented. Problem solving skill.
- Be able to work under pressure, autonomous, and the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Good command and knowledge of accounting for book closing
- Good command of written and oral communication skills both in Japanese and English.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi