Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009275520-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
This company is an American company which manufactures industrial materials. They have over 3 billion USD in revenue and has operations all over the globe.
The financial controller is the #1 in their finance team and managing 1 accountant. This role reports directly to APAC in Singapore.
• Provide value added analysis and business support for the businesses across all segments.
• Key business partner to the company’s Sales/Functional leaders
• Key interface for Japanese Operations, Asia Director Finance and region finance team for business growth and commercial issues.
• Effectively analyse, communicate and drive initiatives.
• Conduct business planning, forecasting and analysis.
• Drive profitability and business growth with projects focused on efficient business models and risk management.
• Lead the book closing and accounting activities for the Japan Entity
• Ensure Tax and other statutory compliances for Japanese legal entity.
• Lead/support special projects as necessary.
• Ensure smooth conduct of Statutory and Internal Audit
Your Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business field
• At least 5 years experience working in accounting and finance for a multinational company
• Must be good with Excel and IT systems
• Good English skills as this role requires dotted line reporting overseas