Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 28 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009977313-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Functional Financial Controller to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth. This is a very dynamic and high profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing financial and strategic operations of the supported function. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career.
Your responsibilities include managing the financial reports and operations of the supported function and stablish management performances metrics. You are also responsible to ensure business needs are being met by evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of current plans, programs, and initiatives. In this highly diverse role you will lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth.
- Conduct analysis activities to improve business results
- Make recommendations for mitigating risks and overcoming challenges
- Provides strategic decision support by gathering business intelligence and conducting financial analyses (for example, (SWOT) analysis
- Remove barriers and obstacles that impact performance
- Prepare and present information to decision makers
- Developing contingency plans
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
- Outstanding accounting experience spanning 8+ years, including at least 4 years as a Controller.
- Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
- Excellent communication in both Japanese and English (Business Level)
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
What’s on offer?
- An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
- A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team in global company.
- The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
- Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi