¥14M - 14M / annum
January 25, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth. This is a very dynamic and high profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across all programs. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career.
Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure that models are correct and are fully accrued each month, verifying and holding the operations team accountable so that end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting and related financial controls are operating effectively. In this highly diverse role you will lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth. Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
• Outstanding FP&A and business partnership experience spanning 10+ years, including at least five years as a Controller.
• Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
• Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
• Brilliant communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
• Impressive organizational skills.
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
You have built an outstanding resume of experience and now you are ready to be challenged by this exciting, fast-paced role. You have exceptional motivational skills to lead and inspire your team. You always maintain a positive professional attitude, exhibit integrity and reliability, and you have the confidence and business insights to make key decisions. Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills will drive negotiations and influence business partners with a non-financial background. As a part of the leadership team, you will lead the generation of innovative ideas that are sound and progressive; challenge the status quo; and foster creativity throughout your area of responsibility.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
• A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
• The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
• Opportunities to lead special projects to improve efficiency and underpin business growth.
• A modern, energized working environment where work-life balance is encouraged.
• A company that recognizes excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.