¥10M - 10M / annum
15 February 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth. This is a very dynamic and high profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across all programs. This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career.
Reporting to CFO, you will be responsible for:
• General accounting including AP/AR, GL, tax, treasury, Internal Audit with closing and reporting
• Managing a team of 3-4 people (general accountants)
• Project management:
ERP implementation: just started the ORACLE implementation and you will be helping the process from finance side
Compliance improvement: as listed company, they would like to improve their compliance process and you will take a lead in this project
IFRS conversion: currently they are using Japan GAAP and in next 1-2 years, will be converting to IFRS
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
• Outstanding accounting experience spanning 7+ years, including at least 3 years at leadership role.
• Excellent technology, analytical and management experience required.
• Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
• Experience in IFRS
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting role that takes you to executive level with opportunities to progress your career even higher.
• A rare chance to lead, inspire and mentor a talented and professional team.
• The variety of a dynamic workplace where each day brings fresh challenges.
• A company that recognizes excellence and rewards initiative and innovation.