Financial Planning Analyst
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 24 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0010052768-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
[Finance Analyst] Consumer Goods Industry - 5M-8M range, Tokyo
Our client is one of most fast paced growing FMCG firm from England.
Are you interested in hearing more about the position and the company???
Please let me know if you are interested and I can introduce you to the hiring manager.
Our client is looking for an exceptional financial analyst to join a fast-growing consumer goods company. Our client has HQ in England and been in the market for more than 30 years now. Currently offices in 43 different countries and 900 stores in the world. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis. You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyse and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans. The analyst is responsible of conducting Budget processes for whole company, analyzing financial data reported to head quarter and to the local management. He or she is reporting to Japan Senior Manager. Also, he or she is in charge of auditing issues as head of reporting function. Work closely with the department heads to plan, review and devise any business developmental plans and support from financial stand point.
• Conduct all of the budget process including latest estimate.
• Integrate local and group assumptions corresponding respective managers.
• Manage introduction for new accounting system if the project runs.
• Organize a control on costs to ensure the respect of Budget assumptions.
• Handle other ad-hoc requests financial relating.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 2-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Brilliant problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel.
• Impressive experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You have a strong combination of technical skills and the business insights to provide innovative yet effective solutions to complex challenges. A natural leader, you are able to lead, motivate and inspire a talented team, and your exceptional communication skills allow you to condense complex ideas into concepts readily understood by colleagues without a financial background. A numbers person at heart, you have tremendous enthusiasm for data analysis, econometric modelling and statistical analysis, and you combine this with a creative flair and commercial know-how that allows you to see challenges from a fresh perspective and deliver innovative, workable solutions.
What’s on offer?
• An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
• The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
• The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
• A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
• A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
• An employer committed to work-life balance.