¥5M - 7M / annum
March 14, 2018
Banking and financial services
- Prepare various financial statements ( IFRS / JGAAP / TAX ).
- Review Internal control procedures and provide guidance in accounting policies.
- Conduct business analysis and assist in group budgeting.
- Work closely with financial reporting managers and the related departments to ensure timely and accurate calculation of accounting and reporting.
- Assist in ad hoc projects when required
- Bachelor degree holder in related disciplines or Accounting.
- More than 2 years accounting / financial reporting experience in financial services or insurance related sector.
- Familiar with life insurance business and is keen to develop a career in insurance industry.
- Familiar in Word, Excel, PPT, Access.
- Native in Japanese, Good command in English (ideally above TOEFL 900).
- Interested to work in a dynamic and international environment.
- CPA ( preferred )