¥8M - 12M / annum
January 24, 2018
Finance and accounting
My client is a globally known European Pharmaceutical company. The have been established in the market in Japan for several years and have seen year on year growth. The company is releasing more products into the market and will see continuous growth.
• Deliver financial support to the Japan and APAC GM
• Be a business partner and work closely with Regional teams and local teams
• Involve in SAP implementation
• Actively participate in and review the monthly product demand planning as well as related activities in order to ensure and control efficient inventory levels
• Participate in global and regional projects
• Drive the financial planning process.
• This role covers Japan and one other country in Asia. You will cover both markets
• Global work environment.
• Using English. Required to speak English with FD.
• Broader job Scope. Look at overall Japan business
• Works closely with regional team and HQ
• Good work life balance.
• Experience in FPA over 5 years
• Fluent Japanese
• Visa required
• Experience in Consumer goods, FMCG, Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical preferred.
• Strong Business Acumen
• Business level English.