Head of Finance, Japan
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 18 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 06940-0009999710-FA
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a highly regarded market leader in food industry with significant year on year growth. Ongoing expansion and new projects has created an exciting opportunity to join the Group’s executive team as Head of Finance. This exceptional role is pivotal to the continued growth and success of the Company as it aims to achieve further expansion and grow market share - and it offers you a unique opening to build on your skills and experience.
As Head of Finance, you will be working as part of the executive team, reporting directly to the CEO and Asia CFO. Your outstanding financial skills will bring accuracy and depth to forecasting, budgets, P&L and allow timely reporting to the global finance/subsidiary team. Your strength with numbers and time management will ensure the reliability and integrity of overall financial reporting, while your ability to inspire and lead will be instrumental in the development of your own team.
Your Skills & Experience
• Excellent knowledge of financial accounting and accounting standards
• Experience working in a small to medium size business
• The eye for business to provide recommendations to improve financial performance and seize opportunities
• Manufacturing experience is preferred as our clients has few plants in Japan
Your experience managing company finances within a growth environment, and your enthusiasm to take ownership of deliverables while leading and motivating a team will make you invaluable to our client. Your familiarity with global reporting is desirable, and experience in an industrial work place will be advantageous (although not essential).
What’s on offer?
• A special opportunity for you to 'make your mark' in a growing company
• Day to day engagement with highly commercial executives to boost your skill set
• The enjoyment of an exciting corporate culture – one that rewards results and inspires initiative.
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi