Head of IT/CIO - Business Process/ Global Policy
Location : Tokyo Metropolis
Post Date : 01 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9987312-BT
Job Classification : IT & Technology
Regional Head of IT position with global project responsibility at an industry leading global business is open on the market. Based in Japan with some regional and global travelling. The business has one of the most attractive working environments but needing someone who is able to fill the missing senior management gap.
- Act as an advocate for the organization’s vision with the organization’s executives, functional and business leads, end-users, and external network of 3rd party providers.
- Defines and drives priorities, aligns stakeholder expectations, and develops and executes an associated plan of action on at least finance and human resources
- Develops and maintains effective and strong collaborative relationships with IT leaders across the global IS/IT organization
- Develop, track, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets including justification the costs/identifying the benefits for IT spending and initiatives
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements, service monitoring and maintenance planning/execution
- University degree or above in IT/ Business related discipline, ideally with Master/ MBA
- Over 10 years’ work experience in full-cycle global project management, multi-cultures team leading
- Fluent English and Japanese
22F 1-1-3 Otemachi