Insurance Project Manager
Post Date : 21 November 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 10174412-MRNH
Job Classification : Management Resources
- Using standard project management protocol and methodology to lead da-to-day execution of IFRS projects under the Japan country coordinator.
- Defining desired results and benefits, creating project schedule, controlling resources and tracking project progress.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years managing business process change projects in a global business.
- Good understanding of accounting principles (especially IFRS) and relevance to insurance business.
- Knowledge of typical finance functions, workflows, processes and duties of an international insurance company.
- Background knowledge of current finance technology solutions for the insurance industry.
- Experienced user of standard project management tools, templates and techniques.
- Fluent English speaker, and basic command of Japanese language.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or business related area. MBA and/or CPA preferred.
To apply, please submit your CV to Nick Harling at and provide times when you can be contacted by telephone to discuss your application.